Empowering College & Career Ready Students!
The LSR7 Early College Program is a dual enrollment program that offers students the opportunity to earn up to15 hours of college credit per semester (Fall & Spring) taken at the Metropolitan Community College, Longview Campus. Courses taken through the Early College Program count for both high school and college credit.
The program works in partnership with Metropolitan Community College-Longview Campus to provide seamless transition to the institutions following graduation from high school. College credits taken through the Early College Program have easy transferability to all Missouri public two and four year institutions of higher education per CORE 42 (MO Department of Higher Ed. ).
- Students must be in grades 11 or 12
- 3.0 GPA (placement into non-math-based classes at MCC)
- 3.3 GPA and successful completion of Algebra II (placement into MATH 120-College Algebra, MATH 115-Statistics)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA and Qualifying ACT / Accuplacer Score
- Complete Early College application
- Complete MCC application